| Main | Services
| News & Events
The main objective of the Finance division
Establishment and operation of a sound financial management system to achieve the objectives of the Department of Agriculture such as,
- Preparation of annual revenue and expenditure estimates.
- Provide annual and supplementary provisions for each project and programme.
- Collection of revenue and accounting
- Disbursement and reporting of capital and recurrent expenditure of the department
- Performing internal audit activities.
- Co - ordination of financial activities with local, and foreign, governmental and non government Organizations
- Foreign disbursement related to the goods and equipments.
- Operation and maintaining of the farm advance account activities.
- Preparation of financial reports and monitoring the budgetary provision.
- Maintenance of Bank accounts.
- Conducting annual Boards of Survey and assets management.
- Preparation of final accounts including appropriation and Revenue accounts.
- Training of personnel on computer application and financial management